- Kim-Rupnow, W.S., Park, H. C. & Starbuck, D. E. (2005). Status Overview of Vocational Rehabilitation Services for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders with Disabilities. The Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 23 (2). 21-32.
- Park, H. C., Kim-Rupnow, W.S., & Stodden, R. (2005). Disparity of Closure Types in VR Services Between AAPIs and European Americans with Disabilities. The Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 23(2). 33-38.
- Kim-Rupnow, W. S. (2005). Disability and Korean culture. In J. H. Stone (Ed.), Culture and disability: Providing culturally competent services (pp. 115-138). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Kim-Rupnow, W. S. & Burgstahler, S. (2004) Perceptions of students with disabilities regarding the value of technology-based support activities on postsecondary education and employment. Journal of Special Education Technology, 19 (2), 43-56.
- Kinash, S., Crichton, S., & Kim-Rupnow, W.S. (2004). A Review of 2002-2003 Literature at the Intersection of Online Learning and Disability: Electronic Curb-Cuts. The American Journal of Distance Education. 18(1).
- Kim-Rupnow, W. S. & Burgstahler, S. ( Fall/Winter 2003/04). Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technologies: Seattle's DO-IT program. Impact: Feature Issue on Achieving Secondary Education and Transition Results for Students with Disabilities, 16 (3), pp.1, 18-19.
- Stodden, R.A., Stodden, N.J., Kim-Rupnow, W. S., Thai, N.D, & Galloway, L.M. (2003). Providing effective support services for culturally and linguistically
diverse persons with disabilities: challenges and recommendations. The Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 18 (3), 177-190.2.
- Kim-Rupnow, W.S. (2001). An introduction to Korean culture for rehabilitation service providers. A monograph written as part of an eleven-volume monograph
series, The Rehabilitation Provider’s Guide to Cultures of the Foreign-Born. New York, Buffalo: University of New York at Buffalo, Center for International
Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange.
- Wong-Hernandez, L., & Wong, D.W. (2002). The effects of languages and culture variables to the rehabilitation of bilingual and bicultural consumers:
A review of literature study focusing on Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans. Disability Studies Quarterly, 22(2), 101-118.
Download a free copy of Acrobat Reader to access the PDF files on this site.
Copyright 2007. National Technical Assistance Center (NTAC-AAPI).
Problems with this page? Please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.